TavaTea™ Wellness and Lifestyle Blend is a highly sophisticated and premium weight loss tea which is made using three different types of tea; Sencha, Oolong and Puerh. These teas have been found to help improve the digestion of fat, speed up your metabolism, help flood your body with powerful antioxidants and improve the quality of your overall health.
<a href="Click Here!” title=”Vegetarians done right”>Vegetarians done right
<a href="Click Here!” title=”Chinese vegetarian recipe books”>Chinese vegetarian recipe books
We all love to live well and be health all the time. Even in the bible John writing to the Elder Gaius said in IIIJohn1v2, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou may prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” This shows that even God desires and wishes that we prosper in all areas of our lives. However, prosperity without health is not enjoyable and hence the underlying statement that we should also be in good health. Health is therefore fundamental to our enjoyment of life and prosperity.
Research has indicated that our health is a function of the food that we eat on a daily basis. Therefore, we need to pay special attention to our diets and recipes for us to live well. The greatest question is what must we eat that we may live healthy? This subject has been around for some time and has a variety of opinions, views and suggestions, especially regarding whether people should take meat or vegetables. Obviously, this varies from one person to the other depending on factors like your height, weight, age and nature of job, among others.
The most important advantages of the vegetable and fruit diets are that they:
- Lowers blood sugar levels and reduces the risk of diabetes;
- Along with exercises, these diets will help reduce weight and keep it at healthy levels;
- Increase the intake of good carbohydrates in the body which improve the energy levels throughout the day; and
- They can help prevent heart diseases.
For those who wish to lose weight through eating vegetables and fruits there are a variety of recipes you can look at and today we will only look at the following:
- 2 butternut squash (1 1/2 – 2 lbs each)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 lb bacon
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried rubbed sage
- Thinly sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Halve each butternut squash lengthwise and remove the seeds. Place cut side up on a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, then season with salt, pepper and freshly grated nutmeg. Roast just until tender, about 35-40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Decrease oven temperature to 375°F.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces, then cook in a skillet until browned. Remove with a slotted spoon to a paper-towel lined plate.
- When the squash is cool enough to handle, carefully scoop out the flesh, leaving about 1/4” around the edges to keep the squash intact. Mash the squash flesh with 1 1/2 cups of the cheddar, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, all of the ricotta, sage, and thyme. Add in half of the bacon and stir to combine. Stuff the squash shells with the mashed squash. Top with the remaining cheddar and Parmesan.
- Bake until heated through and the cheese on top has melted, about 20 minutes.
- Garnish with the green onions and the remaining bacon.
Your product should come out as per below (adopted from http://www.tasteandtellblog.com)
The are a variety of other recipes we shall look at as we go. However, it is good to have the recipe book on hand even as we discuss on these in detail.